If you are a young person, parent or carer and you think you might need some further information, advice or support contact Supportive Parents, Bristol's SEND Information, Advice and Support service. For information and support through the EHCP process contact KIDS, Bristol's Independent Support Service.

This page has information for residents in the City of Bristol. Find out about what other Local Authorities do.