Inclusive family activities for children diagnosed with Autism.
Funded by Bristol City Council to provide families with access to regular supported holiday activity sessions.
We have two groups children and young people can join: the 5 to 11 group and the 11 to 18. Siblings of a all ages are welcome and all activities are free.
- Your child with Autism must be between 5 and 18 years old.
- You must live in the Bristol City Council tax area.
- You must request an Information Pack (see below) before attending. This contains a self referral form which much be completed and returned for your family to be added to our list.
- Once registered you will receive regular letters and programmes with details of upcoming activities. We make sure you get the programme 3 weeks before each school holiday break so you can book the activities you would like to attend. All bookings are confirmed 48 hours before the session.
- A parent or carer must attend and supervise sessions with their children.
Bristol Autism Project
0117 903 8250
This page has information for residents in the City of Bristol. Find out about what other Local Authorities do.
Last Update 1 December 2016 by Findability Team.
We make sure we keep information on Findability as up to date as we can. If you think this page is out of date or inaccurate please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Findability is not responsible for the content of external websites.