Sometimes disabled young people and those with special educational needs will need extra support to make sure they become as independent as they can.

The next section provides more information about what to think about any support that is available to young people.



Renting, council and housing association, supported living, residential and owning.


Travel and Transport

Getting out and about in Bristol.


Managing Money

Learning to control your finances and be safe with money.


Care Act Assessments

An assessment for anyone over 18 who appears to require care and support, looking at a person’s needs and how they impact on their wellbeing.


This page has information for residents in the City of Bristol.  Find out about what other Local Authorities do.

Last Update 1 December 2016 by Findability Team.

We make sure we keep information on Findability as up to date as we can.  If you think this page is out of date or inaccurate please contact us on  Findability is not responsible for the content of external websites.