Add to Favourites
About the Organisation
Sefton Park is a caring community. We have a shared vision, aims and values for our school and these underpin our determination to provide the very best education for the children in our care. The quality of relationships between teaching and non-teaching staff, parents, pupils and governors is a strength of the school.
We are proud of our academic standards, encouraging pupils of all abilities to achieve their very best. We strive to offer a broad and balanced education incorporating a range of exciting and challenging learning opportunities.
• We provide the best teaching through an "active learning" approach.
• We provide a broad and balanced curriculum, using the best resources available.
• We provide many opportunities for extra-curricular activities in sport, art, music, and dance.
• We recognise the commitment of all our staff and governors and provide for their professional development.
• We work in partnership with our parents, valuing their contributions as partners in the education process.
• We continue to develop the potential of the school's buildings and grounds and also encourage use of the school by the local and wider community. Further details can be founding our lettings policy.
Type of service
More About The Organisation
Organisations & Services Details
|Monday||From 08:30||To 15:00|
|Tuesday||From 08:30||To 15:00|
|Wednesday||From 08:30||To 15:00|
|Thursday||From 08:30||To 15:00|
|Friday||From 08:30||To 15:00|
Organisation last updated on 21/07/2016