Add to Favourites
About the Organisation
- To ensure the school is happy and and caring, where friendliness,respect,support and understanding are nurtured between all staff, children and parents and where the children and staff feel secure and valued.
- To help everyone develop, question,speak and listen, discuss and understand each other and the world around them, and to develop lively minds aiding good citizenship.
- Provide learning opportunities that inspire children to achieve their best.
- Encourage everyone to respect other people, their beliefs and reflect upon their own attitudes, values and beliefs.
- Ensure that importance will be given to promoting high standards in the development of basic skills that will enable our children to feel relaxed,happy and secure enough to talk with confidence, listen attentively, write and read fluently.
- Develop a sound foundation in numeracy and information communications technology.
- Encourage the school community to appreciate and express themseves through the arts.
- To develop their physical co-ordination and confidence with a commitment to a healthy lifestyle.
Type of service
More About The Organisation
Organisations & Services Details
|Monday||From 08:45||To 15:30|
|Tuesday||From 08:45||To 15:30|
|Wednesday||From 08:45||To 15:30|
|Thursday||From 08:45||To 15:30|
|Friday||From 08:45||To 15:30|
Organisation last updated on 21/07/2016