Add to Favourites
About the Organisation
Dyslexia Action is a charity and provider of services and support for people with dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
The Bath Centre offers:
- Free advice
- Screening and assessments
- Specialist literacy and numeracy tuition for children and adults
- Study skills for school children
- Exam access arrangements
- Workplace consultations
- Awareness, screening and INSET training for schools
- Awareness talks for parents, teachers and other interested people
- Courses, e.g. Touch Typing
The Centre offers a range of services to meet different budgets and needs, one size does not fit all and services and support are provided based on individual needs.
Support and services are offered for Bath and surrounding areas.
Type of service
More About The Organisation
How do I start using your service?
Organisations & Services Details
Are there costs?
Please note that services are chargeable.
Costs of services vary depending on the type of services requested, please enquire for specific costs.
Organisation last updated on 22/07/2016