Add to Favourites
About the Organisation
Paul’s Place exists:
* To support and facilitate physically disabled adults;
* to provide a safe social environment;
* to promote independence whenever and wherever possible;
* to provide the opportunity of a personal profile, enabling physically disabled adults to reach their full potential;
* to provide a programme of individual and group activities; and
* to give physically disabled adults the opportunity to create their own environment.
Type of service
More About The Organisation
How do I start using your service?
Organisations & Services Details
|Monday||11.00am -2.00pm (sports)|
|Wednesday||10.00am -4.00pm 7.30pm -10.00pm|
Are there costs?
£5 annual membership
£2 per day to cover refreshments
Organisation last updated on 22/07/2016